PRODUCT & SIZING INFORMATION
How will my new garment compare to what you are used to wearing?
- Please see our sizing charts per item
- Compare it to your favorite garment at home. Lay your garment on a flat surface when comparing it to our sizing chart.
- Note that the garment you end up receiving may vary by 2.54 cm or 1 inch, which is perfectly natural.
Are my garments printed with environmentally safe inks?
- Your garment is decorated and printed using industry-leading equipment which use water-based, eco-friendly inks that are biodegradable! These non-hazardous, non-toxic inks are proudly FREE of heavy metals, formaldehyde and Alkylphenol Ethoxylates (APE), making them safe and soft for your skin and the environment!
- These inks stand up to the highest level of environmental and safety tests, making them Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 – Class I accredited, ECO PASSPORT certified, Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified, and American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists compliant.
Are the people who hand make my garments fairly treated?
- Our partners are proudly accredited by the Underwriters Laboratories for being Socially Compliant. How? By respecting the environment and by treating the people making your garments fairly.
How should I wash my garment?
- All new garments should be washed before they are worn. Please turn your garment inside-out and wash with cold water, on the standard/gentle cycle setting to ensure your design is protected from other rough laundry items.
- Our garments are pre-shrunk and should be dried on the cooler/medium dryer setting, however, some minor shrinking may still occur, which is natural.
Are my garments 'custom made'?
- Yes. Your garment is printed on demand. You pick your design, style, size, and colour for a truly unique product made just for you by hand!
When will my order ship?
- Your order will ship within 1-3 business days and are hand-printed
What is my order status?
- An e-mail with a tracking number will be provided to you upon shipment.
- Please email us at email@example.com regarding any questions or concerns.
What are the shipping times?
- Depending on your location shipping times should take approximately 5 – 7 days for Standard shipping
- Seasonal holiday times, weather delays, Covid-19 and rural areas may delay shipping times.
Has my order been shipped?
- Once shipped, you will receive an email containing your tracking number. Your tracking link may take up to 48 hours to activate, which is handled by the shipping carrier.
- If you have not received your shipping confirmation email within 5 business days of placing your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why have I not received my order?
If your order has been in transit for 10+ days, please email us at email@example.com
Can I change or cancel the order it has been placed?
- You will have a 2-hour window to request a change with your order. Once your order is scheduled to be printed, you may need to request it to be cancelled altogether. You can then place your order with the correct details again. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request along with your order number.
- Orders that pass the 2-hour window may not be able to be changed or cancelled depending on whether it has been made or not.
- Refunds will be issued within 5 business days for any qualifying orders.
Why have I not received a confirmation email after placing my order?
- Please check if the email ended up in your junk/spam folder.
- Your order may not have been successfully submitted processed or you may have entered an incorrect email address during checkout.
- Please also check whether your payment account has been charged. This may take up to 24 hours to be posted depending on your payment method.
- If you still cannot confirm that your order was placed, please e-mail us at email@example.com
What payment methods do you accept and is your site secure?
- We accept the following payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, and PayPal.
- Example: Our web store is hosted on Woo Commerce, which holds the highest level of compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security standards with a Level 1 security certificate. (Reference: https://www.pcicomplianceguide.org/faq/#4)
RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS & EXCHANGES
Can I return or replace an item that I ordered if something is wrong with it?
Please email us regarding any issues that you would like addressed with your order. Since your garment is a unique combination of style, size, and colour and design, and printed on demand, we may not be able to return, replace or exchange your order or a specific garment within your order unless:
- You received the wrong style, size, colour, or design
- Your order contains a damaged garment, manufacturer’s sewing/sizing or print artwork defect
- **Note that the size of your delivered garments should match the sizing chart within a 5cm or 1-inch tolerance range. If it does not follow the below next steps.
- In order to qualify for a replacement, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your order number, the issue with your order, along with one or two clear photos of the described issue.
- We may require additional photos upon request which are used for quality control purposes.
- Please do not return the item to us as it is made to order and will not be resold.
- Replacements will be shipped out in a timely manner after being approved.